Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

LOOK BOOK: Primark (Penneys) SS17

 The Spring Summer gear is here!

Normally, I feel quite depressed when the winter is here yet the look books say summer! However, its nice to have something to look forward to. I think its because 2016 has been such a stinker in terms of everything that it is nice to feel 2017 is almost upon us.

So we had a *ahem* surprising book from Topshop earlier in the week which......wasn't great. I really wasn't sure what to make of it. Normally Topshop is really strong but I struggled to get even a post worth of looks from it. Awkward. In fact, yet again, another collection made the Twitter round up of 'oh dear god'....not a place you want to be if you are a brand!

This week it's Primark. I have to say a mixed bag. There are, as usual, strong 90s references mixed with a sports luxe. I feel this is a bit same old same old at the minute. I wish someone would stop this 90s rerun and do something dramatic, like a bold 1920s!

 I'm not the biggest fan of Spring Summer collections so this is unsurprising that I feel this way! I have to say, I don't hate this. I feel that the trend that sticks out the most to me is the unusual layering or textures. I like that they have a bell sleeve which is longer then a cropped jacket. I like the satin pj style set above.

I am not feeling those severe mis mashed cropped denim shorts (below) however......unforgiving on anyone with a 'generous thigh' such as myself.






Post a Comment

0 Comments