Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Lee Seung-gi, the masculine beauty revealed in Outdoor Research pictorial

Actor Lee Seung-gi revealed masculinity through pictorialsOn May 5, one Outdoor Research brand released a picture of the fall and winter season 2019 with Lee Seung-gi.This picture, which was conducted under the concept of Live. Different in nature, has escaped from the busy schedule and captured various aspects of Lee Seung-gi, which is united with nature.Lee Seung-gi in the public picture has a time of recharging himself by enjoying the warm sunshine or enjoying the speculation in the healing place that I accidentally discovered in nature.Also, I walk the way I first go, and it is not grand, but I enjoy the small challenge I face right now.Meanwhile, Lee Seung-gi will be in close contact with Suzy in the drama Vagabond, which is scheduled to air on the 20th.Vagabond will cover the process of a man involved in a civil-aircraft crash digging into a huge national corruption found in a concealed truth, and Lee Seung-gi will play Cha Dal-gun, a stuntman from the 18th stage of martial arts./ Photo: Black Yak

Actor Lee Seung-gi revealed masculinity through pictorials

On May 5, one Outdoor Research brand released a picture of the fall and winter season 2019 with Lee Seung-gi.

This picture, which was conducted under the concept of 'Live. Different' in nature, has escaped from the busy schedule and captured various aspects of Lee Seung-gi, which is united with nature.

Lee Seung-gi in the public picture has a time of recharging himself by enjoying the warm sunshine or enjoying the speculation in the healing place that I accidentally discovered in nature. Also, I walk the way I first go, and it is not grand, but I enjoy the small challenge I face right now.

Meanwhile, Lee Seung-gi will be in close contact with Suzy in the drama Vagabond, which is scheduled to air on the 20th. Vagabond will cover the process of a man involved in a civil-aircraft crash digging into a huge national corruption found in a concealed truth, and Lee Seung-gi will play Cha Dal-gun, a stuntman from the 18th stage of martial arts.

/ Photo: Black Yak

Post a Comment

0 Comments