Actor Hwang In-yeop expressed his feelings for True Beauty End.
Hwang In-yeop said on February 5th, "I am grateful to the viewers who have shared and loved Seo Jun's heart together," he said through his official Instagram account.
“The daily routine of filming was happy and pleasant as Han Seo-jun really liked the character and showed her sincerely,” said Hwang In-yeop, expressing his affection for the drama, “I hope it is a pretty memory drama that can be recalled and taken out every time I remember it even after a lot of time.”
Hwang In-yeop showed a one-sided singleness toward Lim Joo-kyung (Moon Ga-young) in the TVN tree drama True Beauty and formed a triangular relationship with Lee Soo-ho (Cha Eun-woo). It also gave viewers a 'sub-sickness' by offering both excitement and saltiness, and showed a versatile aspect by participating in 'True Beauty' OST.
The following is a specialization in Hwang In-yeop writing
Hello, Hwang In-yeop! Thank you all for your sympathy and love for Seo Jun Lee. I think I will feel a long afterlife while remembering Seo Jun for a long time in the future. Han Seo-joon really liked the character and showed it with all my heart, so every day was happy and pleasant. 'True Beauty' is now a deadline, but I hope it will be a beautiful memory drama that can be recalled sometimes after a lot of time and can be taken out whenever I remember. I will do my best to show you a good picture in the future, so please wait a little. Thank you again for loving True Beauty.

0 Comments