3D Football's
If you love the 'beautiful game' of football then these 3D Football's are perfect for you. And with Euro 2016 on at the moment, I thought it was right to do this mani.
You get 2 3D football charms for only 29p!
They are detailed perfectly and a nice size, great for long or shorter nails.
You can see they also have a flat base. So how to wear these? Well I painted my ring finger white and my other nails with 2 different green polishes, to represent grass. I applied the football as an accent nail.Now although I like this, something was missing. So taking inspiration from the top of the football, I added white and black flowers. Matte top coated for a more relistic look.
I like how the flowers on the grass make this more girly looking. Don't forget to use my new 15 % discount code BNM15.
And you can find and follow Charlies Nail Art on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
Till next time stay safe and much love...







0 Comments