Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

BOOKS AND BOOK COVERS

Happy New Year to everyone. It's the start of a new decade and invitations are, well, trickling in for 2010. I'm trying to stay fairly free until the end of March, in case we have more bad weather, but about half a dozen talks and another half dozen signings are already in the diary. I'll be putting the schedule here and on my publisher's website in a couple of weeks when I have more definite dates confirmed.

CUT SHORT continues to sell and sell. Did I tell you my publisher is reprinting for the second time in 6 months? Thank you again to everyone who's bought it. Available from bookshops and
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Cut-Short-DI-Geraldine-Steel/dp/1842432710
and if you want a preview here I am reading an extract (without giggling!) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wW3Ixmq3OyA

I've been busy writing the third book in the Geraldine Steel series. I'd forgotten what hard work it is, writing a book - and what fun! I'm trying to include a little surprise...

ROAD CLOSED is listed on amazon, publication beginning of June. As promised, here's the cover that is on my publisher's website, but not yet on amazon. It wasn't my first choice of the designs, but was the favourite of the bookshops and sales team. What do you think?


Post a Comment

0 Comments