Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Frugal Friday ~ July 10, 2020

I can't remember if I told you that I was stung by a wasp the other day while I was getting in my car. Well, it happened again only this time there was a swarm of wasps, so I figured I had a nest built under my car. 

When a car sits here parked the majority of the time the wasps will build a nest in it. With the pandemic going on this is what has happened to my car.

So, we took it to the car wash this week and had the undercarriage washed out. It cost me $8.00 to have that done, but I consider it money well spent. Hopefully it will take care of the problem. 

We celebrated the fourth of July at home. 

One of the snaps came off one of my daughter's cloth pads, so I fixed that for her this week. I have a stash of snaps to work with just like my button jar. 

I've been looking at money saving cookbooks on eBay and Etsy and bought several this week. Here are pictures of them if you'd like to see the covers. I love reading old cookbooks like this. 








It's been a quiet week here. My unemployment checks have continued, so I've been able to pay on two medical debts I have and even paid one bill in full, so that leaves only the one medical bill left, which will get paid off this year hopefully.  

Since we bought the new air conditioner we no longer had any use for the dehumidifier we bought two years ago and sold it on Facebook Marketplace this week and also sold a stair stepping cart, both of which netted us an extra $50 this week. 

That's all the news we have to report from here this week. How was your week?

Belinda
~ Living within our Means ~
My Linktree


Thank you for using my Amazon affiliate link when placing your Amazon orders. I earn a small percentage that doesn't increase what you pay and it helps me to earn a living here at Frugal Workshop.

Post a Comment

0 Comments