Hi Gents
I was reading the about the battle for Acre a few weeks ago and came across a story where the children from both camps had mock battles with wooded swords. I did a quick Google search and came up with a few suitable figures to add to the collection. I have been able to use some of the civilians from my Venice in Greece collection to populate the camp.
I was reading the about the battle for Acre a few weeks ago and came across a story where the children from both camps had mock battles with wooded swords. I did a quick Google search and came up with a few suitable figures to add to the collection. I have been able to use some of the civilians from my Venice in Greece collection to populate the camp.
| These two are hassle free figures |
| The spectators are from various manufacturers |
| I painted the figure with the beard sitting. |
| Hassle free and Dixon miniature |
| The dog is from Mirliton |
| All of these painted by Dave Jarvis. |
| last pic for now once again thanks for stopping by. Willie |

0 Comments