Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

The Shitty Committee Meeting


The first thing I did when I got home was to call
a BIG MEETING with the SHITTY COMMITTEE that lives in my head


We talked everything over....
I am moving to Maine.

This is a new beginning in a new environment...
to say the least.
I have always wanted to live there and so I will.
AND....I will get to be with my Mom.
A Gift!!

Now I have to figure how to get the few things that I will keep up there.
I am terrified to drive a UHAUL truck to Maine,
but it is my only option at this point.

Any ideas for moving or raising money?


Renee Finberg 'TELLS ALL' in her Blog of her Adventures in Design,Owner of 'The Trade' Interiors, ,Boca Raton,Palm Beach,Boca Raton Florida,All custom upholstery,case-goods,window treatments,Antiques, Accessories and Antique accessories, built-ins, and all built in seating,custom pillows,20% above cost plus shipping & handling on all 'To The Trade' Furniture Lines, meetings, decisions, maine, the big shitty committee, meetings, decisions, maine, the big shitty committee, meetings, decisions, maine, the big shitty committee

Post a Comment

0 Comments